Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thank you for sharing such beautiful words

That was so wonderful to read dear friend. I only wish I could write poetry like that. I long for that ability to put my emotions into words like that. I can say that I go through the same emotions and experience similar pain. I ask myself often why would god put me in a life full of some much daily struggle. Did I do something in a past life to cause retrobution? I have come to some calm only in the fact that I need to surrender to this life or it will destroy me. I just ask him for a sense of calm in the storm of life. I know it sounds corny but its really all I can find to tell myself these days. Each day in many ways seems harder than the one before. I have been meaning to post this all day and for some reason or another as I go about my chores and demands I have left it open. I have been fighting with d these last few days over him not calling and I find out that he is about to go out for a while and I have been so mean to him. I really dislike when I am like that to him. I just get so upset and feel very alone I guess. For one reason or another I have just not been able to check my email in a timely manor or post with consitancy. I hope to be on a better time table next week but who the fuck knows. I can relate with issues you had to deal with today with your niece. Its hard to see disfunctional people in the lives of the ones we love. I struggle with that as well. You did as I would have done and set firm standing boundries with consequesnces. I work daliy in trying to set a good example for Kaiya so that she has a foundation to build upon for when she is out on her own and many times feel as though I am falling on my face more often than not. I just keep telling myself that my energy will pay off in the long run. It really is a big sacrifice doing what I am doing. I do it lovingly. It sure is hard. I have had to let go a great deal of needs in order to take care of her. The sorry fact is that I am the only one in her life that is able to give her a stable home life right now. I pray everyday that I have made the right choices in doing so. In all my readings and life lessons I do KNOW that by giving of myself will only brighten my life path. I truely do think of you every single day and I have to let you know that I am sorry that I can not stay in contact as we did for so long. I only ask that you know that I love you very much and cherish you in my life as I carry you where ever I go. I need to let you know that more often my dear friend. Be safe, be well and know that you are loved.

No comments: