Tuesday, March 27, 2007

a song ? and framework for my book

Hello Dear One,
How is your day been?
file:///Users/josephbi/Desktop/dantes.mp3
leia, I am giving you this framework, not focused, the first concept, raw, and I trust you to look at it and help we with organization of my fragmented framework, but it is a start, a very hard thing to to. I plan to use comments, from various spiritual quotes for every subject of my journey. I have referenced hundreds of masters, lamas priest's, EC, I hope we can bounce concepts off each other.
I can/t wait to see you. I hope it will be in April!!
Love you miss you.


Structure Notes for Book
3/27/07


Units

Early family life dynamics, depression, lack of confidence
Weight loss, coming out, and acceptance of self through appearance NEW FOUND SEXUALITY IN SYRACUSE/YOUTH AND LUST. OBJECTIFYING SELF AND OTHER MEN
Married life with Melanie. New compromises
Life in Boulder, introducing spirituality into the mix, inducing questions of self-existence, why, and what do I need for fulfillment, Employment to be noted. EXPERIENCES OF WORK HOSPITAL NURSING, MEDICARE AGENCY, JUMP FROM FIELD NURSING TO OFFICE NOTE REPORTING FOR AGENCY AND FAILURE TO BE COMPETENT. THE TRAUMA TO BE FIRED FROM WORK AFTER A TWO-WEEK VACATION. FEAR OF VACATIONS

TRANSITIONS FROM BOULDER TO DENVER LIVING BIG TOWN LIVING. LEAVING THE ELITE TOWN FOR THE BIG TOWN OF DENVER

Pulling away from Boulder and moving to Denver, living with Michael Owen
Visits home, to NY, contemplation of moving back to NY

Movements back to NY, blending into NY culture shock from West to East
Relationships, built on others to stabilize self-image.

Losing relationships, job fulfillment, and change of career.

Hitting bottom, finding a spiritual answer. My spiritual path trips to NC to Joan's.
Reiki tx, yoga, Runes, I Ching

Many references to be used from books of my present path my early understanding, and present understanding.

The World of AIDS and how

My academic life of 12 years difficulties and the price I paid, Friends lost with no clear understanding.

Aging, more mature views of people, the world new blends of family Mother, Father

Accepting my body limitations, emotionally, and physically.

Following my spiritual path with Steve Wechsler

The fire Walk in at Steve's farm.

The Trip to India my experiences in India and my repeated audiences with His Holiness.

No comments: