Friday, March 30, 2007

Pelling Away...

I had a rough day at work per baseline of course. Then I had to get home for a appointment that I have had set up over two months ago for chemical peel. I have been wanting to have a medical grade on for a long while and finally I had an option to do it. But for the next few weeks my face is going to break out like hell. I am not looking forward to that for sure. I will just have to hang in there I guess because I did it to myself. I hated spending that kind of money on myself but I know that I need because after cancer as you know very well your body chemestry changes thus new things happen. There has been many for me but adult acne is a big one. I really effects my self esteem. I pray this works. I have sessions starting at 9am going until 5:30 tomorrow that means I have to be up by 6am and not home till 8pm. It's really wearing me down in more ways than one. I am spending more time this weekend getting my resume fine tuned so I can send it off to a few places that are closer to the house. I hope all is doing okay for you my dear good buddy! I miss and love you. Give kisses to the bitch kitty for me!

No comments: