Monday, March 26, 2007

Life!

I am sorry that I was not on the internet tonight as I am trying to feel better since my surgery on thursday. It seems that I don't deal as well with pain. Go figure. I fucking hate it. I was in bed all weekend. Still no laptop as I have not been able to make it up the store in bellview to pick it up so I finally called them today and they are going to mail it out to me. I am so tired tonight and I have to be back at work on monday but I did not want to go another day without checking in. I hope this is the right place to leave my post? Thank you so much sweetheart for putting all this energy into making this blog happen. I will just post on here from now on. I do not have hard dates yet for my trip but as soon as I do I will be on the phone with you like lightening. I am trying to get someone to come up to watch Kaiya so I can go. That is what is holding me up. If all of my options fall through then I may have to wait until May 5 to come out so that D will be home to watch her. I miss you so much and I too long for the long talks with flowing wine. All my love sweet friend. Give kisses to Kinky for me. Love you so much...more tomorrow when I get home from work or on my lunch break. Cheers my dear!

No comments: