Monday, March 26, 2007

Great Conversation

Dear One,
I was so happy to hear my phone ring out, "You are loved" my ring tone from Josh Groban. Go figure. We have been having severe thunder storms, with heavy rain and 35 mph winds. I was out this morning, awoke from a most depressing dream, can't remember but it was not good, I think part vision, I had done Reiki last night to balance myself, and I believe it brought some spiritual issues that I need to deal with. Anyway, A morning out by 8:30 am to bank, hate money things, paying bills, across town, to Health Center for an extension of pharmacy privileges, hopefully protocol will be followed through, or I will be unable to procure my DRUGS, my Dr needs to sign off on it, routine, but a hassle. A rough day to be out in, Oh My God, my Prada bag got wet. Now that is the most important thing, let's get down to basics and the big picture of priorities I hope you can come in April, but if need be, when ever you can. I stopped by the Cigar shop and bought some wonderful cigars, different flavors, when I got home I didn't realize that I had about 6 Cubans, and some Doms. I told the sales lady I was preparing for a close friend to come, and Cigars were first on the list, then booze, then food shopping, she thought my priorities were in proper place. I am still uploading music, I lost all my music when I had to wipe my mini clean. I sent you the CBS blog site, with my comment and the an email of what I had written and others as well.It seems that many people think Katie C is a Big Ugly Cow, I agree. I bet she drives an old chevie red pick up truck with rust all over the body. Actually a safe means of trans in NYC. So it goes
Much love and light,
Joe

No comments: