Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fire Walking


This is an unbelievable experience together at his farm at a spiritual retreat, He hugged me in a bear hug and we walked together, It changed my life.

Remember the excitement within you the first time you did something special!! Your heart jumped with joy..wow! I did it!! Firewalking is another step that proves there is power and potential within yourself that remains yet to be discovered.
Walking on hot coals ranging from 1000 to 1400 degrees is a rite of passage, igniting the fires of change and transformation. Although you may walk through the bed of coals totally unscathed physically, you will never be the same. You have done the impossible. Just think of all the things you have been told you cannot do, that perhaps, just perhaps, you can.
I believe we are all from one source and therefore all and everything is connected. You and me, one mind, one intelligence, one living organism, just different molecules vibrating at different speeds. At every firewalk workshop the group energy is raised. You can feel the change, the love energy and the fear energy, permeating the group.
When I am about to walk over a bed of coals I always listen and trust my inner guidance. Firewalking has taught me to distinguish between my head voice and my heart voice.
Firewalking teaches people the absolute power of positive thinking. It teaches people how to overcome fear and it teaches them what fear really is. It teaches how to turn the energy of fear into living with joy, spontaneity and excitement. It teaches lessons in biology, theology, group dynamics, singing, dancing, breathing, living and loving.
When you attend a firewalk workshop, whether you choose to walk across the path of fiery coals or not, your concept of your own potential will never be the same. You owe it to yourself to attend the experience.

No comments: