Monday, March 26, 2007

On the Horse Again

Back on the horse again.

Sunday night is now coming to a end. I'm sorry I haven't heard from you. I still carry the cell with me at all times. It has been a busy challenging week. The process of the week has exhausted me to the degree that the weekend I have spent in bed, with throbbing joints. The new med is making me as described weaker and very sick to my stomach. I sometimes wonder where it will all lead. I keep trying to tell myself it will be tomorrow's worry. I am not able to stay up so late as I need all the rest I can find. Our only option is for you to contact, ichat/cell phone by 10/11pm my time. It's to difficult functioning the next day when we finish at 10 or 11pm you time, 2 am. my time. I can't keep the late hours and tolerate the next day. Weather here has been warm and rainy. much like Seattle. Are you able to find the dashboard to find all our blogs? Remember your promise? To write every day. It seems the only was to keep track of you. I was sorry you weren't on tonight, as I really could have used the voice of someone I know. Do you have a arrival date yet for NY? I look foward to being able to just sit down with a good white Merlot and catch up. You have been hard to connect with for a long long time. I miss so many aspects of what our friendship used to be like. Also sad. for the loses I have precieved. I hope this visit, that I am so excited will bridge some more communication within our friendship. My head is pounding, so I shall end upon that note

No comments: