Wednesday, April 25, 2007

summer is here

This my friend, Ohor. From Darsala. A very colorful man. ASS. Degree
and speaks English, he was my interrupter for a few days. I was playing with myspace, check it out a few changes. I have an appointment, Pro Care service appointment, to help me finish assembling and burning Timmy's film clips from the Harley Rally in Florida, owners from all over the country, Timmy saw several celebs from California John Trivolta, Billy Bob Thorton, and Melissa Ethridge and her girl friend, who Timmy parted with, Timmy doesn't drink, but has a great time.
Weather, in the 80's here. I had to run air conditioning today, cool ha? After doing my errands and a Nerve Conduction test, I felt like hell, I took the morphine they gave me after the hour and 1/2!! session, went to bed and passed out. I missed Church tonight, never herd Paul knock on the door, He knew I was having the test, so he just let me rest. 12 am and I am wide awake, It will be a long night. Well time to have my melamine, corn gluten snack, so when my kidneys shut down do come and visit me in the Hospital.
Hey email me and fill me in on your life? Hope all is as well as you need it to be. I have sent you a Prayer card, a papetual prayer I thing a year, a value of ten dollars and you are payed for, I sent out 4 this morning. They are b eautiful cards.
L
Joe

No comments: