Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally

I have been trying to blog for 5 days now and every time I start I get interupted by something. I went out to brunch this morning down on the water then off to the grocery store. I just got done putting everything away and making dinner. I have been in a lot of added pain since my car accident in march. My migrains have gotten more frequent as well which has been difficult. I have not had much contact with D since he has been gone so i will be so greatful when he lands back in the US. I just hate having him over there. I had such a somatic reaction to all the stress I have been under that I broke out in hives all over my body. I did know what was going on. Frekin scary! I did yoga for the first time yesterday (breaking the advice of my doctor) and I am sore. I needed to be able to relax and I had not been able to excercise or do yoga since March. I am still looking for a new job but I am waiting to hear back from a few county jobs working as a staff psychologist for the prison system. So, we shall see. I am also thinking that I when D makes Major that I will cut back working so much and go back to teaching. I need to have a more flex job due to all that is going on right now. I want you to know that I am STILL looking to come for a visit but I have to wait till D gets back to find out when he can be in town so I can leave Kaiya. I think he will be home around the end of May. I hope to know sooner but we shall see with the inconsitancy of how often we get to talk. I am so happy to hear that Orr is there with you. I wish I could be there as well. I miss you dear friend. I love ya.

No comments: