Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oh So tired

Hey good buddy. I am happy to hear the weather is getting better. The sun is finally out and I am so thankful to have it back. I had another dental surgery monday and I am really sore. I am staying way to busy for my own good. I am still taking care of Kaiya, D is still gone and I am working. Life seems to be dulling on a a slow speed. I am feeling okay. I had a check up last week and I am waiting for the results. I really do look forward to when I dont have to work anymore. I just have so many other things that I would rather be doing then working. I worked on my garden this past weekend and I truely missed it. I have neglected it these past few months and it was theraputic as that I am experiencing continued depressive symptoms. I miss the good ole days from college. I fell like I am in the grown up world of HAVING to work and do I hate it. I would perfer to be teaching and look forward to doing it full time. I miss you too good buddy. I miss the good times. I send you lots of loving blessings. I also wanted to tell you that I will mailing something out for you. It will have the DVD in it. LOVE YOU......leia

No comments: