Friday, May 4, 2007

Yerba Mate' tea

Yerba Mate
Experimenting & Sharing
A Yerba Mate Gourd

This is the traditional way of drinking yerba.
Einstein enjoying a cup of yerba

I have illustrious company in enjoying Yerba Mate
Blog Archive
Mar 4 (1)
Feb 25 (1)
Feb 4 (1)
Jan 21 (1)
Dec 24 (1)
Essential Links
- Wikipedia entry for Yerba Mate
- Erowid Yerba Mate Experiences Vault
- A readable medical article about Yerba Mate
- Another medical article on Yerba Mate
- A new tea: plenty of caffeine without all the jitters
- Why drink Yerba Mate?
Who links to me
- "Make Marijuana Legal" blog.
- the Yerba Mate Tea Gourd
- Yerba Mate Tea Gourd
About Me

YerbaMan
I like experimentation - my body is my laboratory - studying my own consciousness.
View my complete profile
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
A recap of Yerba Mate effects on the mind and body
Yerba mate, when consumed in sufficient quantities (1-2 liters of tea made from 8 tablespoons for ex) will give you a modified state of consciousness that is:

- energizing
- dreamy
- fluid
- floating
- slight vibe
- relaxing
- enveloping
- consciousness is decidedly altered
- maintaining reasoning and stability
- ineffable tactile sensations
- tingling, ants on skin
- feel it rushing in my brain
- pleasant feeling of euphoria inside the body
- enhanced sensorials - touch, hearing, taste
- calming, centering, contemplative

Well I hope I got the gist of it. Try it and tell me your experiences.



Posted by YerbaMan at 6:41 AM 3 comments
25 February Home
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
I have been researching this tea, via Sarah Snow's Green cooking show. Have you tried it? I heard of it at the food co-op a couple of years ago. I want the gourd and stray/spoon necessary to brew and drink the tea. I am after the effects. I tried to past the whole page but this is what I got. Missed not hearing from you. Kink says hello. he is typing this at the moment. check out her show on the Learning Channel a green approach of living with organic cooking. I really like her.
Write soon,
Love
Tea Boy

No comments: