Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New York City Bound






Hi All,
Question, what are you boys and girls doing on the 2nd of June. Its Gay Indie night on 38th St. Hey Lorrie, can you drive up to NYC and go to the movies with us, I promise some movie stars and autographs, from Charlie, Josh and Marian. Lorrie call me or Orr, you can just drive to his condo, "The Dakota" across from Central Park, he has a second spot underground on side street, can't remember, he can give you direction from Washington Bridge, to the condo. Bring Rob is he isn't on the Hill? Washington Boy. Orr has three guest rooms, 4 total. Will is coming in from Milan, cool, He loves you Lorrie, another Gay Boy for your harem Will has pre ordered the Christal one case!
Dinner at "The Four Seasons" a friend of ours is the assistance chef there, so service will be very personal. Maybe we can get a dish named after you, Lorrie.
Orr,
I will drive to NJ and will you meet me at the train station. I will leave the Mini Cooper there. I am not up to driving into the city. I will call you with my ETA from the GPS when I have a time frame of arrival.
Will, Orr will pick you up at Kennedy when you arrive, just give him a time and he will come for you, or if I'm in town, I'll come with Orr. Can't wait to see you.
I know I must be driving you all crazy, but I love talking to everyone together and sharing. Lorrie, if you want to bring Martha, do. Orr has a Yorkie who loves to play and for Orr, the more the merrier, the perfect host for all seasons.
Love to you all, can't wait to see you.
Joe

No comments: