Thursday, May 31, 2007

Help Fight HIV/AIDS

*************************************************

"WHY?"

Everyday I wake up

to a world of misunderstanding.

Trying to understand

What has happened to me.

I didn't choose this life.

Tell me why it has to be...

And I sit and ask WHY?

WHY?

Should I be the one

going through Pain, Heartache, and Rain?

Test after test

Making me weak in the knees.

And I sit and ponder..........

WHY?

Then WHY? comes to me

and explains my reason for being.

To be an inspiration to those...

Those who are lost, hurt, and alone.

To be that shoulder to cry on

When they have nowhere to turn.

And when they ask "WHY?"

You'll say...

You didn't choose this life,

This life chose YOU.

Written by: Bethany Crespin ©

2 comments:

Leia said...

That is a really beautiful. Thank you for posting this. I printed this out and put it in my journal. Loves...leia

Bethany-Ashley N. Crespin said...

Hello Friends... not sure if you get on this very much any more. just wanted to send a special thank you for posting my poetry. i wrote this in honnor of my brother who suffers with this disease. It feels like a dream to have people around the world see something through my words. Thank you again! God Bless!