Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Beginnings with little time






I now dedicate this blog to all my friends to enable our group to keep in touch with our lives.

Well boys and girls, life has had it's us and downs, like the most of us. Weather here has been a little cloudy, but warm. Non in the 80's air conditioning is in full bore.
and Bereavement in today's Ia I has told some, I had a great time in NYC at NYU presenting a seminar on Traumaacademic environment. My seminar was split into two separate days to meet the numbers of students registered. I give you all my thanks and support and embarrassment of having flowers delivered in the middle of one seminar, 24 long stem roses, ?? Will/ Orr??? fess up. The students seem to enjoy my loss of focus. I stayed with my friend Orr, a writer in NYC. I was able to see several shows while in the city. And the cherry on top was the request to return to NYU next spring to give another seminar. And New School's request for the same seminar in 2 months, hopefully before I leave for India, and possibly Thailand. Dar fur is out of the picture till the violence subsides. So Doctors without Borders has pulled for now, but open to the future. I still have not heard from the Dean of Columbia who sat in on half of my presentation, but expressed strong interest in presenting my seminar there, time will tell, they know my spontaneous schedule with DWBs and travel arrangements. Still giving Pastoral Counseling at University Medical Campus. A new door has opened, one to the Children's clinic. This will be a very predominate clinic of many venues and I have been asked to be involved with the counseling center, not sure of the specifics or how involved, but I have agreed and will see what comes.
I hope all of you mothers had a great day, especially the women of the group.
Time to close, more writing to finish
Have a great day and please feel free to write here and let us know what you, are doing. again go to leiajoey.blogspot.com //use joebicejones@gmail.com PW denver
I look froward to developing this blog being as intended, filled with the memories of friends.
Joe (Syracuse)

No comments: