Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am alive!

I have had a rough few weeks. I know we are all fighting our battles I just keep asking myself when it will be enough! D finally made it back from his deployment Sunday night at 11pm. I had been waiting for him for almost ten days. On the 9th we lost one of our friends over there and it slowed D's return home. I was so stressed during this deployment that I broke out in a continous rash for almost a month. D is telling me that we may be out here for two more years. Work is being damanding like usual wiht more borderlines then I know what to do with and no time. I just dispise working with borderlines due to the vamperic nature of the interaction. I am always reminded by them that I will never be good enough. I am looking forward to getting some time to work in my garden this weekend. I am putting in a new garden in the back yard. I have been planning on doing this for a few years and finally I am going to do it. I have three doctors appointments on thursday to set up when I am going to have surgery so i will post after I do that. I hope you are doing okay. I know i have been bad at posting the past few weeks and I am sorry for that. Its been rough with everything that has been going on around me to get any time for myself. I seem to get so lost in taking care of my patients, kaiya, the dogs, my army wives, the house and so on that i loose myself. I finally got back into therapy and man is that been nice to have that one hour once a week just for me. What a concept right? I love ya. I send you lots of blessings and prayers.

No comments: