Friday, April 20, 2007


  1. Yes, crashing was the reason that eblog produced n new version.
  2. Life is hard. Lorrie send me a very long email and she is also having a very stressful time with life in general.
  3. This is my bastion of security. I hold court here. Ask Will and Orr, I think I changed Orr's security to public.
  4. Orr is now my house boy. A doctor rang my cell phone and answered This would be Joe Bice-Jones's House Boy, I spit my Pepsi Jazz Carmel Cream out my nose!
  5. I miss you and hope you can come soon.
  6. Hey, can you mail our Goddard CD/ so Orr and I can get high and watch what an ass I was. I would really love to have the cd as I lost the vhs and have no record of it. I got some silk striped chocolate sheets. wonderful2 morphines and out for the count till brunch tomorrow with friends in Skaneateles the on the boat.
  7. L
  8. Joe

No comments: