Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sunshine and Coffee

The sunshine finally came out this morning and I am so thankful. Its been so gloomy that Its really set the mood the last few weeks. I have been under a huge amount of stress these past few weeks with a funding audit, three patients died, muliple trips to the mental hospital, my car causing me problems, no contact from D for almost a month, going to the doctor almost twice a week, and now I have a rash all over my body from the stress. My sister Mary is in town this weekend and I am getting ready to go to the korean spa then onto Seattle for the night. I am really looking forward to the momentary break from reality because its been so long since I have been able to get away from Kaiya and have some time with adults. The parenting shit is not for me. I think maybe when I get into my 40's and D is around more then I will revisit the idea of kids because its really rough. I know what I am doing is a great blessing not only for her but myself. I just need to have more time for myself. I don't have self-care time and I just have to do it. I am still waiting on finding out about this new job that I am applying for to know about my vacation. I will let you know the minute I find out because I am so excited to take a vacation. On a sad note I was wondering if you heard about this http://ocala.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070404/NEWS/204040352/1025/NEWS&source=photoclick. I got an email from April and I was devestated by learning of what happened. She really was a joy to be around and what a beautiful smile she had. I am almost shocked for words because its so tragic. I have not heard back from April when I responeded to her earlier on in the week. I will keep you posted as to what I hear. I also will be calling you as soon as my houseguests leave. I am under a great deal of pressure with dealing with their scheudals and I will be getting back to normal around the first of the week. Have a great time with Orr. I tried to look on his myspace but it was locked to peope who are not his friends. What a cutie. Love you.

No comments: