Monday, April 9, 2007

Post Holiday

I hope that you had a good holiday my friend! I am so tired from all activites from the weekend. It was Kaiya's 16th birthday. I took her out friday night, then saturday we had things to get done, church and brunch today, then finally home to get all my chores done. I am holding on by a thread at times. My migraines have gotten worse and I KNOW they are from stress so I am working to reduce my stress. I am looking for a new job closer to home and I am playing the waiting game. I got a call from D tonight and he says that he has been out a good deal. I just pray for his safety. I am worrying so much this time. I am compartmentalizing a great deal but I am still having to deal with the carry over from the emotions. I am not communicating well with him and he is the same so I think its the stress & no sleep. I hope this post finds you home and resting from your wonderful travels. I miss you. Love you. More tomorrow.
Happy Easter.

No comments: