Sunday, April 1, 2007

service

Resting in NY. Will made it in this am @ 2 am ish Will, David, Orr, and I went to services at St Patricks. Years ago when I played drag queen down the center of the church, I have loved the place, except for St John's we will go tomorrow, they are having a Tibetan service in their chapel, great church. I am on oxicodone for the entire trip here. High as a kite. Too much pain in my R leg. Will massaged it for three hours before it stopped throbbing. I was asleep, so the claim of three hours, may be off.
Oh I never told you to use Firefox for this blog then hit preview or compose to get full tool bar above. The island is in flood mode, subways are starting to flood, almost like Day after tomorrow, where's Jake at least he is on myspace. really. We are on 5th avenue across from Central Park, I could live in this condo the rest of my life, our bedroom is 700 sq feet, with full bath in bedroom, sauna flat screen TV under a Durant painting, I think it might be real! breakfast in bed for us, made by Orr, Eggs B champagne, toast with truffles and sage butter. I love friends with disposable income. Tonight we are driving to China Town, Breakfast in the Indian village, close to Christoper Street. Orr's RR is down, because of rain so I am on dial up. You had 4 grown men all in front of my laptop to wait for the load of the video, Too rude, a hit. We all liked Bush and Tony in the gay bar. I thought that was too funny as well.
Will and I am going to the Four Seasons ,,,to have this talk, I would prefer not, too many surprises this last 2 weeks, can't take anymore. Love joe

Hello Leia,
I just commandeered Joe's computer, hell he has 2 of mine. gathering dust at his house. Mac Boy! You gotta love it. I haven't told Joe yet, thought he will read this and know, We are going to Brooks Brothers for a new suit and accessories, the boy did not come prepared to eat with the grown ups, he will kill me for that statement. I can't believe he literally allowed me to steal his computer and leave the room when I asked him to. He never does what I ask unless I really use a nice tone, i think he has me very well trained. I know I don't know you well, but Joe does reference you as his soul mate from afar. I envy him the true friendship. He is a complex wonderful man full of daily contractions. I am so happy to have him in my life, I live for the visits we sen to be able to experience, Have to go, Joe is back and demanding his computer in exchange for a JW Blue, good trade, he makes sense.
Can't wait to meet you, maybe I can have you both come to Milan before I leave next year. You can't believe this bedroom suite!!
Cheers,
Will.

I'm back, the boy needs a drink, he is getting cranky. It is almost time to have Orr scare the cray out of us, I have told him I will take his keys and park that damn overpriced car on what ever street and cab it and hope he still has a car. Or better I will drive, I drove to church and I forgot the fun of seeing how many inches you can get yo a car without hitting it, I love NYC driving,
Gotta go,
Love
joe

No comments: