Sunday, April 1, 2007

I am with ya in spirit

You boys have a drink for me as well. I wish I was there to share in the joy. I laughed so hard when I found that video that I posted. I am so glad you all enjoyed it as well. Will, I am so glad you are there with Joey. I know how much you mean to him and it makes my heart smile to know how loved he is. I cherish him so much. Its been so hard being this far away. I would love to travel with Joe to visit you in Milan. You let us know and we are both there! I am in bed today as I had a migraine this morning and figured that it would only be worse if I tried to push myself into all my errands that I needed to get done. So, I will just be a little behind. Oh, well. I have to let that go. I will tell you my funny story about my chemical peel when we talk next because it is just do ironic. I had an extreme allergic reaction and spent a few hours at the ER getting a hydrocort shot for it. Vanity is a fucking bitch. Joey, I have to tell you that you are getting pretty fancy when it comes to the blogging stuff. I traced your steps as to how you posted and that is how i figured out how to post the video. I just had to give you kudos for that one. I love you my dear and boys make sure you all are on your most worst behavior and have a blast. I miss you so very much. Be well. Oh, I almost forgot. The puppies send Uncle Joey licky loves...Thank you so much for the wonderful words about shannon on your myspace. It comforts me to be reminded how loved she is.

No comments: