Sunday, October 28, 2007

Adjusting to the US


October 07

Now after spending a bit of time in NYC, New Woodstock, NY and finally Syracuse I am more capable of rapping my head around western society. People here are so loud, angry, and concerned about such petty problems. I do not miss being afraid of every sound, guns, explosions, and being harmed at any given minute. I will never become used to feeling afraid for my safety, on the street or standing by a window. I am still having issues concerning this and many other issues. I talk to my three field mates and they seem to be voicing my own fears as well. After my trip to Ogdensburg, my three friends are coming the first part of the month for a week. A support week for us all to spend time together. I miss them, as we after coming home, there is much for us to talk through.
The Universe does provide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.