Monday, August 6, 2007

Call from Orr

The weeks have been filled with, banking problems, hacking, overdrawn payments, sun, water, boats and other toys. Cell phones, blackberries run over by the car, now I have some "splaning to do" to Doctors w/ B. But it was Orr that ran over it, although i heard the crunch, felt my pocket and thought oh my God, Orr said what was that? I spoke, it may have been my phone. It was pretty flat, just a frame w/ some flatten buttons. I stated why did you back up instead of moving froward? Orr had no reply. At least it was run over with a new premium $400 dollar radial tire on a Mercedes 680. That has to count for something. Orr had been my slave now for the whole day, even though I did drop the phone, but, he did run over it, by backing up instead of going froward, no need to go in reverse. But if we had just sped off, someone would have picked up a new blackberry curve on the street. I lost it the moment I put it in my pocket instead of the wonderful attractive leather holder w/ clip which I left on the kitchen table. And anyway, it's great to have a handsome slave at your beck and call. Orr insists on buying me another one. I said no, A new one is being Fedexed to me by Wed. before I go to NYC next week for my first field mission meetings. and Blackberry training for global calling. Orr has come to ferry me to Rochester on a business trip to meet with an acting troupe preforming there for the week from Canada. I was instructed to back my medications and where the cloths I had on and off to Rochester we went, of course, we played with Kink for an hour, Paul will take care of him for the week. Dinner, then the show Orr needs to watch, then top floor of any hotel in downtown, Shopping tomorrow, so Orr says. I may stay in bed and order room service. We will explore the upper edge of gay circuit, starting with a cocktail party for investors for the acting troupe at the Eastman House a few bucks, Orr won't say. Orr came back with two Armani Tuxs and casual cloths for tomorrow as well, jeans tee shirts,hats,eg.. all from the only Armani store in Rochester. Leave it for Orr to find a top designer store in Rochester? After all he is my slave. Need to leave, for cocktail party, continue tomorrow, need to tie this damn bow tie!

No comments: