Saturday, June 30, 2007

Another Day another Blessing


These are my blessings. They can be challenging at times. Questioning my thoughts, opinions, asking for defenses of my theories. I love them for it. It appears in my later years, I have been presented with many new invoking souls to enhance my life.
We are here for each other. We are family/brothers for each other, anytime, any minute at all. A call away, a door knock away. Life is rich. How can I feel alone in this world, with close brothers like these. This sounds like a sermon in the making. What does God have in mind for us ? Are we concerned, happy, afraid ? Do we feel Blessed or Cursed. Do we have Faith, or lack of Faith ? Then our perceptions may influence how we perceive our lives. Am I Blessed, or Cursed, the answer usually in our heart. Yes we are gifted with the most amazing relationships, if we will just nurture them. And in return our gifts will nurture us in return. I love my family and would do anything to improve the quality of their lives. They in return would and have done the same.

No comments: